PC Shop Administrator
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Penske
The PC Shop Administrator's main responsibilities are to manage the flow of PC and Server based equipment and software orders. This includes the communication with the vendors and customers. The role is intended to provide an interface from IT to the end user when it comes to dealing with the ordering of IT assets to perform Penske activity. This includes the entire ordering process, follow up with the vendor and customer if needed, receiving of equipment, processing of the invoices and packing slips. The role also includes
maintenance and improvements for the IT purchasing site, spare parts management, vendor analysis and reporting. The PC Shop Administrator is a key participant in maintaining Clientele and Software Compliance efforts. The role also requires interaction with accounts payable and receivable departments.
- Manage the flow of PC and Server based equipment and software orders
- Provide accurate communications regarding questions around orders to internal customers.
- Provide updates regarding order status.
- Research and provide feedback and information regarding invoicing concerns.
- Accurate document handling for receiving and invoicing.
- Accurate Equipment ordering.
- Inventory maintained at useable levels.
- Timely delivery of assets.
- Inventory is managed according to business demand.
- Vendor follow up.
- Maintain ITEP Web site with current models and pricing.
- Ensure vendor parts and products are cost competitive.
- Proper order approvals are followed for all orders.
- Software Compliance processes are followed and maintained.
- Invoices are processed within defined standards.
- Recommendation of new Vendors.
- Analysis and reporting are accurate.
- Other projects as assigned by supervisor