Registered Dietitian 1
Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by Sodexo
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at Pipeline City Hospital a 218 bed acute care hospital located northeast downtown of Dallas, Texas.
Position will report to General Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Be responsible for assessing inpatient and the cardiac rehabilitation center, providing diet education as needed to patient and family
- Direct daily operations of nutrition programs for patients including screening, assessment intervention, menu planning, care and discharge planning to ensure patient nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met
- Manage and promote food and nutrition programs and develops resources for nutritional education
- Have strong communication skills and ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvement initiatives and ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as client policies and procedures
- Possess the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition services
-Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..