Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Support the companys strategy for product diversification.
* Develop and obtain new business in Automotive and Tier customer Markets.
* Prepare and make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets the customers needs.
* Coordinate sales projects, including the preparation of product concepts and proposals.
* Manage and interpret customer requirements - speaking with customers to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
* Collaborates regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments.
* Prepare, review and present customer quotations and obtain purchase orders.
* Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
* Travel as required to visit potential customers, suppliers and other facilities on a regular basis.
* Assumes a direct rapport with customers for all issues including, coordinating all contact between customer and company, including purchasing, engineering, supplier quality, materials control and accounting.
* Coordinates and manages customer requirements including quoting, sample submissions (prototype and production), engineering, engineering projects, and payments.
* Has input to overall forecasting, budgeting and P&L for this product line, including capital investments and staffing requirements to elevate and maximize production volumes.
* Increases sales as per business plan guidelines. This is to be accomplished through contact with purchasing, engineering, and by cultivating new accounts to grow the business.
* Bachelors degree in engineering or related sales/marketing field with strong technical experience.
* 7 years of experience or more in Automotive OEM and Tier Sales / Engineering
* Demonstrated solid technical background with sales skills.
* Exhibit sound judgment and good business sense.
* Demonstrated good analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
* Excellent strong interpersonal and communication skills.