Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
This individual will champion the Asset Care and Reliability (AC&R) program, root cause analysis of failures, continuous improvement initiatives, and reliability related projects
* Coordinate and lead the Asset Care and Reliability program
* Manage predictive maintenance program including Thermal Scanning, Ultrasonic, Tribology and Vibration monitoring to ensure compliance to established standards.
* Hands-on facilitation of RCCA events (root cause corrective action).
* Review Engineering specs and design modifications to process equipment for reliability capability.
* Supervise, monitor, develop staff performance, training, and cross training, ensuring a work environment that is team oriented, supportive, respectful, and accountable
Our client - leader in building materials is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Reliability Engineer. . THIS PERSON IS A KEY RESOURCE FOR THE MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT.
EXTRAORDINARY CULTURE AND VOTED AS ONE OF THE TOP COMPANIES TO WORK FOR.
5+ TO 7 YEARS EXPERIENCE
* BS in Engineering
* Minimum 5 years of maintenance, plant, or reliability engineering experience in continuous manufacturing environment Proven history of continuous improvement accomplishments.
* Working knowledge of root cause analysis, predictive and preventive maintenance systems.
* Demonstrated ability to accomplish goals in team based environment.