Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Lead shift personnel, assign duties, coordinate all activities on shift including job changes, rework, maintenance and technical activities.
* Assure staff is trained properly in safety, quality and operations.
* Communicate shift status issues to other shifts and upper management.
* Understand and follow company policy and apply disciplinary actions if necessary
* Participate, support and lead continuous improvement objectives
* Supervise multiple activities.
* Evaluate staff performance toward company goals.
Great company especially for outdoor enthusiasts. Hours will be 6 PM - 6 AM. Will supervise around 50 employees in high-volume injection molding and assembly operation.
* Previous supervisory experience in manufacturing
* JD Edwards, MRP, Simply Works, Exponent HR, ADP, Mattec experience a plus
* Experience with Lean Manufacturing
* MUST BE ABLE TO WORK OFF-SHIFT (6 PM 6 AM)
* MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Word experience
* Strong leadership, decision making and problem-solving skills
* Background in Injection Molding or plastics is preferred