RN Perioperative / Surgical Services Manager
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* You should have some level of management experience overseeing the overall management and leadership of the OR, PACU, Endoscopy and ECT units. If you have oversight expereince with at least 2 of these units we would still be interested in speking with you.
* RN Washington license
* Basic Life Support (BLS)
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
What you will be DOING:
* Surgical Services Manager will oversee the OR (5 suites), PACU, Pre and Post for Same Day Surgery, Endo and ECT for a total of about 60 direct reports.
* Develop, implement, and monitor unit-based quality improvement programs
* Assume the role of patient advocate to clarify and evaluate ethical and/or legal issues, and supports cultural practice
* Accountable of operational budgets, monthly reports and capital requests
* This is Day shift
Why is this a great place to work?
* Salary STARTS at $ 95,000. Salary is based on years of experience
* fosters a team-oriented work environment.
* Lots of room for upward mobility as this facility is part of a large health system
* If you want a vibrant lifestyle while working with a team highly committed to the art of healing, this is the place for you!
* Outstanding benefits:
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage that start on your first day Retirement program that helps you prepare for your future Life and AD&D insurance Health Reimbursement and Savings Accounts (HRA, HSA, FSA) Well-being: Health assessment and personal coaching to help you meet your goals Incentives for participation in healthy activities Caregiver Assistance Program (for employees) offering work/life services, resources and expertise when you need it Weight management, tobacco cessation and diabetes programs Work/Life Balance: Volunteers in Partnership program to match you with volunteer opportunities that support our communities Support for life events such as birth, adoption, marriage or other changes to your family Ergonomics and injury prevention to promote safe work environments Paid time off Disability benefits Career and Development: Tuition reimbursement to support your education as you tackle your career goals
To learn more, please email your resume to us along with the best days and times to reach you. Please be sure you are sending us the best, most updated version of your resume.