Director of Pipeline Services
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
This is truly a first-rate opportunity for a high-performing individual with Pipeline Services and Operations Management experience. It is a high profile leadership position with full business management responsibility to include P & L responsibility.
If you have the desire to work for a growth-oriented organization and have the vision to seek out business opportunities and solutions then this may be an opportunity to explore. They have carved their niche by providing unparalleled technical guidance and quality service for their clients.
They are seeking a Director of Operations who will be responsible for safety, financial performance, adherence to industry standards, compliance, employee development, problem resolution, business development and customer service.
If you have the following experience you may qualify for this role:
* 15+ years of industry experience in Pipeline Services and Operations
* 5+ years experience in a Management, Leadership, Project Management and/or Operations Management role
* Demonstrated experience in a variety of engineering concepts, practices and procedures specific to oil and gas pipeline/terminals, construction and pipeline business
* Leadership skills in the areas of strategic focus, change management, communications, employee development and team building
* Strong understanding of business operations, financial drivers and industry issues/trends
* Knowledge of pipeline integrity, measurement, and DOT regulations
* Familiarity with NCCER, PHMSA and DOT requirements for pipelines, terminals, gathering systems and other relevant facilities
They offer aggressive compensation, incentive & benefits package including Health, Vision, and Dental. Group Life, 401k, Short/Long Term Disability, Personal Time-Off (PTO) and Paid holidays, etc.
Affinity Executive Search
Western Pennsylvania Golf Association
University of Pittsburgh