Capital Project Engineer
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Bachelors in Engineering with Chemical Engineering preferred.
* Professional Engineering and/or PMP certification preferable.
* Experience in Dairy/Pharma/food processing industry.
* Strong leadership skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a changing environment to meet challenging business needs.
* Experience managing projects from $500,000 and up.
* Experience with SAP/R3, Documentum, SOX project reconciliation, MS Project, 3D Modeling Software.
* Make strategic project decisions.
* Assess team functional capability, identify expertise gaps within the project team.
* Provide leadership for an effective and cohesive team.
* Lead the team in identifying non-capital alternatives or lower capital options.
* Ensure excellence in adherence to PSM, SHE, MIQA, GMP and export controls.
* Serve as lead project engineer.
* Ensure site personnel are staffed and prepared for commissioning and start-up of the new facilities.
* Define and analyze KPIs.
* Responsible for the development and implementation of Project Quality Plans.
* Manage overall project expenditures.
* Drive capital project work processes and practices for $.5M-$30MM Project.