Production Engineer Chemicals
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
Traditional Production role out of a specialty chemical manufacturing operation.
* Provide daily and timely support to maintenance and production in preventing and resolving problems
* Assist CI Manager and Engineering with continuous improvement events yielding immediate results.
* Lead, facilitate, execute and manage projects which deliver significant cost savings by deploying GMP of processes, materials.
* Acquire, maintain and analyze data for assigned processes.
* Maintain a positive, persuasive and motivated, empowered atmosphere.
* Provide oral and written reports as required to describe process and project statuses, identify potential problem areas and present recommended corrective actions.
* Effective and collaborative problem solving skills
* Interacts with Senior Leadership Team on regular basis
* Develop, document and formalize best practices and specifications to ensure process and equipment reliability
* Provide leadership in the Root Cause Failure Analysis process.
* Serve as DCS resource and troubleshoot/improve automated processes.
* Bachelor of Engineering ChE
* A minimum of five (5) years of manufacturing or engineering experience.
* Experience in batch processing, reactions, food component processing.
* Experience with planning and executing small projects.