Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for leading customers in the implementation, configuration, testing and training. You will work in partnership with other team members, closely following a standard implementation methodology. An Implementation Specialist is responsible for managing 10-15 projects at any given time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
* Participate as a key member of the implementation team charged with successfully implementing the Company Cloud solution and become a subject matter expert in its functionality.
* Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer during the implementation process.
* Lead discussions with customers regarding their business requirements and provide recommendations on usage of the solution.
* Drive and document implementation decisions and configuration approach.
* Correctly prioritize tasks and issues in order to support the project timeline.
* Ensure customer satisfaction and retention through timely solution delivery within the project timeline.
* Record customer communication through the CRM system, providing transparency to project status. Utilize Companys customer relationship management (CRM) system to track and maintain accurate project status.
* Remain engaged with the customer throughout the implementation.
* Exchange routine information with fellow members of implementation team, including priorities, timeliness, and issues as they arise.
* Maintain and expand knowledge and proficiency on implementation job function, products/services and implementation best practices.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years prior implementation experience. That experience will include managing many projects at a time and working as part of a team. The candidate will bring their own personality to the role while following Companys standard metholodology. They will thrive on changing priorities and juggling tasks in order to balance attention across a large and diverse set of projects. They will manage their schedule to work well alone without much supervision in order to meet project timelines.
They will be good at organization and greater communicators; both written and orally. They will enjoy leading screen share sessions with customers while enthusiastically sharing knowledge.