Predictive Analytics Scientist
Posted on Nov 26, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
WE ARE SEEKING RESEARCH SCIENTISTSWHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT DATA SCIENCE TO DRIVE EFFICIENCY IN OUR OPERATIONS AND OPTIMIZES OUR COMMERCIALIZATION OF NEW PRODUCTS.
You will be part of the Advanced Analytical and Data Sciences organization to support the entire enterprise, from Discovery to Development to Manufacturing and Commercialization of our medicines.
* Partner with key business partners and work within team to identify, scope, and execute analytic efforts that leverage data to answer business questions, solve business needs, and add business value
* Maintain a broad understanding of the pharmaceutical industry (from discovery to commercialization) and be fully engaged with teams, bringing an objective voice to the table, and facilitating decisions grounded in data
* Collaborate with other analytics team members to review and provide feedback on the analytics work being done, and be willing to seek feedback from other team members about your own work
* Streamline and prepare data for analysis through understanding of data flow and integration
* Creating and driving standards for data capture, storage, and transformation
MUST meet Minimum qualifications:
PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Biostatistics, Operations Research, MIS or related areas
VISA sponsorships available.
Proficiency with one or more relevant programming languages such as R, SQL, SAS, Python, C++
Deep knowledge of database structures