Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Leading and participating in continuous improvement projects thatresultin the elimination of wastes and improved product flow through the plant.
* Performs research and development of manufacturing processes.
* Assists in cost reduction activities aimed at improving manufacturing margins on targeted products.
* Production engineering working within scheduled timelines on customer orders to prepare CAD models using SolidWorks; prepare BOMs, process sheets and work instructions.
* Recommend tooling, design fixturing, equipment and methods for the optimal manufacturing processes.
* Troubleshooting with shop floor associates solvingtechnical problems, properly documentingresolutions for permanent corrective actions and applyinglessons learned to other products and processes.
* BS in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering.
* 2+ years of manufacturing experience in a metal fabrication environment.
* Knowledgeable of QRM is a big plus.
* Excellent3D CAD programming skills, preferably inSolidWorks.
* Knowledge of thermodynamics and HVAC is a plus.
Sorry no visa sponsorship is available.
American Red Cross
Affinity Executive Search
Staubach & Associates