Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Well known packaging company located in Hillside, IL is presently searching for a Maintenance Electricianto join their operation
* The company recently did a large expansion and is adding to the maintenance staff.
* If you enjoy working for a fast-paced operation, thrive on challenges and are excited about automation, and continuous improvement, then we want to hear from you.
* They offer great benefits, optional overtime and a place that people enjoy working at.
* Local candidates only and sponsorship is not available
* Meet plant objectives in safety, quality, cost and customer care
* Lead and be a member of projects and PMs to ensure equipment is running efficiently
* Provide electrical support for troubleshooting / problem solving activities and repair to maximize efficiencies and limit downtime
* Maintain and repair all electrical breakdowns
* Work with Maintenance Mechanics to troubleshoot mechanical breakdowns
* 5+ years of maintenance manufacturing experience or equivalent military training and experience. Manufacturing industries: Food, printing, packaging, automotive or similar industry is preferred but open to any industry as long as its manufacturing
* Electrically skilled and enjoy troubleshooting and solving problems
* Associates or other technical discipline or an equivalent combination of training and maintenance experience
* Able to troubleshoot servos, encoders, resolvers, motor sensors, PLCs, VFDs, and robotics
* Experience with mechanical troubleshooting is a plus
* Able to read blueprints and schematics is a plus
* Self-motivated, positive attitude, energetic, punctual, hard-working, and eager to work for a stable organization