Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Chemical processing manufacturer has a need for a 1st shift Maintenance Electricianrole
* Our client is part of a larger organization that has 25 facilities nationwide and offers stability, growth, overtime pay and great benefits
* Job is open because they are expanding the facility and adding new automated equipment.
* They need qualified all-around mechanics to assist with this expansion and help maintain and keep the environment safe and efficient
* Local candidates only and pay is based on skill level.
* Prefer Associates or other technical discipline or an equivalent combination of training and experience
* 5+ years of maintenance manufacturing or military experience required
* Must have a strong troubleshooting skills with an emphasis on electrical troubleshooting with somemechanical troubleshooting skills
* Able to troubleshoot PLCs, VFDs and robotics. Programming is preferred
* Able to use various power and hand tools
* Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, valves, flanges, motors, conveyors, packaging and processing equipment
* Self-motivated, positive attitude, punctual and willing to work overtime when necessary
* Able to 10-15 hours of overtime per week when necessary (overtime is paid)
* Electrical knowledge and demonstrated experience with Allen Bradley PLC controllers (ladder logic & relay logic), Fanuc robots and variance frequency drives (VFDs).
* Experience with machining / fabricating parts and or welding
* HVAC, chillers, waste water treatment, air compressors, and boilers experience; EPA certified
* Able to read blue prints and schematics
* Meet plant objectives in safety, quality, cost and customer care
* Project work for capital equipment installations. Involved with troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining new equipment
* Repair, maintain, and install equipment to ensure continuous production operations
* Provide technical support for efficient troubleshooting / problem solving activities and maintenance repair to maximize efficiencies and limit downtime
* Maintain and repair all equipment in operation which includes pumps, motors, servomotors, VFDs, PLCs, Fanuc robots, wrappers, conveyors, mixers, presses, extrusion equipment, high-speed packagers, formers, case erectors, and more
* Maintain and repair all electrical and mechanical issues