Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Our client is a well-known food manufacturer that is expanding its operation and is looking for mechanics that can grow their skills and advance their career
* They are part of a larger organization that offers fantastic benefits, a lot of overtime, growth potential, a clean environment and a great team
* The facility is expanding and a mechanic to their operation; this jobs will be on 3rdshift
* People who we have placed at this company describe them as fast paced, family oriented and place that cares about their employees successes
* Local candidates required and sponsorship is not available
* Repair, maintain, and troubleshoot machineryto ensure continuous production operations
* Provide scheduled PMs
* Provide technical support for efficient troubleshooting / problem solving activities and maintenance repair to maximize efficiencies and limit downtime
* Maintain and repair packaging and processing equipment in operation.
* Problem solve issues by maintaining and repairing electrical and mechanical issues
* Preform daily preventative maintenance; be proactive and run projects to ensure operation runs smoothly.
* Work with a highly skilled, well tenuredteam of 20+ mechanics and electricians
* Associates or other technical discipline is a plus or an equivalent combination of training and experience
* 1-10 years of maintenance experience within in a manufacturing or military environment required.
* Prior military maintenance experience is a plus (no manufacturing experience is required if former military)
* Experience with troubleshooting any of the following (not all is required): conveyors, pumps, motors, hydraulics, pneumatics, packaging equipment, mixers, blenders, fillers, case erectors, gaskets, valves, flanges, pressures, boilers, HVAC, pipefitting, welding, greasing, changing hoses, PLCs, and VFDs.
* Knowledge and demonstrated experience with Allen Bradley PLC controllers and variance frequency drives (VFDs) is a plus.
* Self-motivated, positive attitude, able to problem solve, learn new skills and be punctual
COMPACT INDUSTRIES, INC.