Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
Openings include: 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift and Weekend 3 day shift
To operate, set-up and edit programs on CNC Machines to support medical device manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Proficient with one or more of the following machines: Milling, Lathe, Citizen, Ram, or Wire.
* Operate, set-up, and edit programs on the machines within the department
* In addition to running machines, the Machinist will periodically inspect parts completed by operators during the production process to monitor for consistent dimensional and visual quality.
* Responsible for continuously monitoring equipment and tooling. In the event of a breakdown or other event that would disrupt the process, the Department Lead will be notified to resolve the problem.
* Follow the instructions on the Process sheet, Drawings and/or Programs.
* Teach team members all aspects of machining.
* Helps others trouble shoot their work
* Interface/communicate with Quality, Engineering and other team members as needed.
* Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
* Responsible for assuring that assigned activities are performed in accordance with ourQuality System procedures.