CNC Mill Turn Operator
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
Openings include: 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift and Weekend 3 day shift
We are looking to hire a skilled and experienced WT/Mill TurnOperator to join our talented team. We are offering a $3500 Signing Bonus, following the favorable completion of 6 months of a fulltime work schedule, to the successful candidate along with competitive salaries and employee benefits and a congenial workplace.
Qualified applicants must have the ability to operate and/or set-up and edit programs on Multi axis CNC Machines to support medical device manufacturing. Applicant must be proficient with one or more of the following machines:
* Nakamura WT-150
* Nakamura WY-150
* Nakamura WT-300
To operate, set-up and edit programs on CNC Machines to support medical device manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED:
* Operate, set-up, and edit programs on the machines within the department
* In addition to running machines, the Machinist will periodically inspect parts completed by operators during the production process to monitor for consistent dimensional and visual quality.
* Responsible for continuously monitoring equipment and tooling. In the event of a breakdown or other event that would disrupt the process, the Department Lead will be notified to resolve the problem.
* Follow the instructions on the Process sheet, Drawings and/or Programs.
* Interface/communicate with Quality, Engineering and other team members as needed.
* Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
* Responsible for assuring that assigned activities are performed in accordance with ourQuality System procedures.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to set up and prove out new work, edit programs, and build fixtures
* Ability to coach, train and communicate with department personnel
* Ability to read and interpret blue prints
* Ability to change tools and offsets
* Has the knowledge to power up machines
* Strong Mechanical and trouble shooting ability