CNC Maintenance Tech
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
The purpose of this position is to support the departments ability to achieve its goals and objectives. This includes performing scheduled and unscheduled mechanical maintenance on CNC controlled machining equipment and supporting facility maintenance needs. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Essential Duties: The following is a list of the general duties performed in this position. It is not meant to be an exhaustive list.
1. Perform preventive maintenance tasks on CNC mills, lathes and other equipment as assigned.
2. Perform unscheduled maintenance on CNC mills, lathes and other equipment to minimize machine down time, including assisting in diagnosis of equipment issues.
3. Perform facility maintenance.
4. Assist in maintaining an accurate inventory of maintenance supplies and equipment
5. Perform data collection and communication tasks in JobBoss and other applications.
6. Safely operate a forklift to move equipment and material within the facility.
7. Perform all tasks and maintain work stations to 5S organization and housekeeping standards.
8. Comply with PAC policy and procedures.
1. Vision to Michigan Operator License standards.
2. Lift, push and/or pull 50 pounds.
3. Stand at least 95% of the scheduled shift.
4. Routinely perform reaching, twisting, bending and grasping in order to perform maintenance activity.
5. Climb ladders, work in elevated areas on lifts and scaffolding.
1. High school diploma or equivalent. Prefer skilled trades courses or curriculum.
2. 10 years successful prior essential duty related experience, preferably in a CNC machining environment, including work such as mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical diagnosis and repair.
3. Specific knowledge of CNC machine tool repair, including 4th/5th axis and electronics with brands common to PAC.
4. Basic facility maintenance knowledge.
5. Ability to read/write English .
6. Ability to perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
7. Michigan Driver License and Insurable Driving Record.
The information provided above is to serve as a guideline of position duties and requirements. They are subject to change and are not an exhaustive list.