CNC Field Service Engineer
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* PROVIDE ELECTRICAL, PNEUMATIC, HYDRAULIC AND MECHANICAL REPAIR AND SERVICE ON CNC EQUIPMENT.
* Communicate technical service information to customers.
* Analyze needed repairs, proactively ensure parts are ordered, delivered, and installed efficiently.
* Set up of new machinery, installation of options, and operator training on new machinery.
* Promote Preventative Maintenance Programs.
* Complete service and billing reports for each service call.
* Maintain expense reports when traveling.
* Maintain a vehicle, valid drivers license, driving record and a valid U.S. passport.
* Physical demands include bending, stooping, standing, climbing, lifting, pushing and pulling.
* Must wear furnished uniform and maintain clean and professional appearance while working with customers, vendors and colleagues
* HAVE GOOD WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF FANUC CNC CONTROLS.
* Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN A TECHNICAL FIELD OR EQUIVALENT IS PREFERRED, PLUS THREE (3) TO FIVE (5) YEARS EXPERIENCE IN A RELATED FIELD OR AN EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* BE A U.S. CITIZEN.
* READ AND INTERPRET ELECTRICAL, PNEUMATIC AND HYDRAULIC DRAWINGS/BLUE PRINTS.
* TROUBLESHOOTING SKILLS.
* NO FORM OF TOBACCO PRODUCTS WILL BE USED ON CUSTOMER PREMISES AT ANY TIME. USE OF NICOTINE GUM OR PATCHES ARE ALLOWED.
* Pre-hire background check and drug test are required
Client isnt offering sponsorship at this time
Qualifications are preferred