Director Cardiovascular Service Line
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
LIVE IN AN AREA FAMED FOR ITS HIGH QUALITY AND LOW COST OF LIVING. NASVHILLE!
Our client is a BIG company that owns and operates almost 200 hospitals nationwide.
Due to the continued growth of their operations, they have an immediate need to attract an experienced, successful DIRECTOR OF CARDIOVASCULAR SERVICE LINE, who will
* Lead all Cardiovascular efforts nationwide, covering hospitals in more than 30 cities.
* Make sure that the information is flowing and that the team in each location is getting reliable information that helps the hospital stay on task.
* Provide various services to these hospitals, working closely with local staff, doctors, HR, administrators, insurance liaisons, etc to ensure that they have all of the tools they need to be successful at all times.
* Be on top of the metrics that help identify ares that need assistance.
* Travel as necessary to locations that need attention.
Exceptional compensation, benefits, and future career growth potential. Although this job has the title of "Director" there are no direct reports.
* Several years of similar experience working on the cardiovascular side of the operation.
* Multi city leadership experience (in the US), specifically in cardiovascular services.
* Ability to travel as needed
* Ability to relocate to the Nashville area (which will be provided by the company).