IT Business Analysis Manager
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Motivate, coach and lead a team of Business Analysts to achieve team goals.
* Oversee projects to support delivery according to the agreed upon timeline and scope.
* Accountable for the direction and processes of the BA role with input from key stakeholders.
* Ensure consistent execution quality by performing health checks and ensuring completeness of requirements.
* Manage resource forecasts and plans to ensure resources are available to support portfolio roadmaps.
* Promote teamwork, resolve conflict, support resolution of project issues.
* Evaluate the individual performance of direct reports.
* Owns the recruiting process for new direct reports.
* Proactively establish relationships with PMO, BRM Team, IS functional managers, and key business stakeholders to support customer satisfaction goals.
* Drive a culture of continuous improvement and foster a creative and innovative environment by leading the BA Center of Excellence (BA COE).
The Business Analysis Manager will be responsible to lead a team of business analysts ensuring that they have what they need to best satisfy our customer needs and be the bridge to innovative solutions. The candidate should have a passion for evolving best practices to increase both project delivery speed and quality, and will become a successful partner with key stakeholders from all divisions.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
* Minimum of 7+ years managing and leading a team
* Minimum of 5+ years of experience in an IT/ software development environment with business analysis experience
* Experience with complex, enterprise-wide vendor implementations and integrations
* Experience engaging with senior executives and clients with a proven strong client focus.
* Proven leadership, analytical, decision-making, and team building skills
* Proven ability to lead diverse groups of people to solution agreement by leveraging influencing skills to drive consensus
* Effective communication skills; listening, written and verbal; ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Think imaginatively and intuitively while quickly grasping and synthesizing new ideas
* Experience with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban
* Business process re-engineering project experience
* Experience with BA Center of Excellence
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
* Business Analysis Certification (IIBA-CBAP or PMI-PBA)
* Lean Six Sigma Certification
* PMP or equivalent Project Management Certification