Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Develop technical standards and specifications for database models, data security and data warehouse performance
* Provide guidance and direction on data warehouse modeling best practices and procedures
* Provide direction and definition of data modeling strategy and delivery
* Lead effort of delivering data modeling solutions and platform
* Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database.
* Create specs and implement code/scripts for any mission critical interfaces for data transport between Applications, Reports or Data Repositories.
* Research complex incidents and develop solutions.
* Satisfy business line data reporting requirements for the various application specific databases and or repositories used throughout the Institution.
* Participate on project teams related to their area of expertise and determine productions needs about new products, systems and data requirements.
* Maintains database interfaces and monitors systems configuration to ensure and assist in the validation of data integrity.
* Establishes and maintains change control policies, procedures, and documentation for all data interface level updates.
TITLE: DATA MODELER
Location: Miami Lakes, FL
* Strong acumen and experience in database analysis and design is an imperative.
* Minimum of 10 years of Database Programming
* 5+ years of relevant experience in Data Modeling role, including transactional systems, data warehouses and data marts
* Strong technical and communication skills.
* Experience researching and keeping "abreast" of industry technical/ business information security requirements
* Customer service skills.
* Must have: Advance Data Modeling, Erwin, ER Studio, Advance SQL, Data Mapping, Data Governance, 3NF, Dimensional modeling
* 4+ year degree in Computer Information Systems, and/or Engineering
Michael Page International - US
Bainbridge Communities Management