Manager of Home Healthcare
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
Our client company is a growing home health care / managed care organization in the Allegheny county area. They are seeking a Home Health Agency Manager on a full-time/direct basis. This opportunity will offer a career path with the overall responsibility for facility growth and employee development.
The selected individual will have the following responsibilities:
* Oversee operations in a Medicare/Medicaid certified home health agency
* Oversee day to day agency operations, clinical services, administration, and community/client education
* Ensuring the delivery of quality home health care services in accordance with State and Federal Laws and regulations and company policies and procedures.
* Manage and approve all facility direct expenses.
* Bachelors Degree with experience in education in the healthcare field
* Registered Nurse / BSN.
* 5+years of management or supervisory experience in a home health setting.
* Strong familiarity with CMS and home health regulations and guidelines.
* 1+ years as an Administrator of a Medicare certified Home Health Agency.
They will offer a competitive compensation package with medical benefits, paid holidays & vacation, etc. If you are looking to take your career to the next level and be part of a growing organization while helping the community then this may be an opportunity to explore!