RN with 3 years Management in Operating Room
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Bachelor of Science in nursing (BSN)
* Current Oregon (RN) license
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) at time of hire
* American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA-BLS) for Healthcare Provider within 6 months of hire
* 5 YEARS IN NURSING WITH EXPERIENCE IN PROGRESSIVE LEADERSHIP ROLES TO INCLUDE 3 YEARS OF MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE.
* OPERATING ROOM EXPERIENCE
It is a PLUS if you have the following:
* Masters degree or higher in a related field
* Formal coursework in management, finance, and other administrative subjects
* Previous management experience
Salary is based on years of experience with salaries starting at $110,000 and going up quite considerably from here depending on your years of experience. 12% performance bonus. There is a sign on bonus of $7,500. Relocation allowance is offered.
Everybody wants work/ life balance. This health system and region provide both. Our client facility is an award-winning Magnet medical center. Lots of room for upward mobility. Our clients clinics are located in numerous areas, ranging from the Columbia Gorge to the wine country to sunny southern Oregon to charming coastal communities to the urban setting of Portland. If you want a vibrant lifestyle while working with a team highly committed to the art of healing, this is the place for you! Our client is located in the Medford and nearby Ashland and Jacksonville region
Here is a bit of what a typical day would look like for you:
* Be accountable for the quality of care delivered and outcomes of areas under their leadership.
* Establish an environment where healing and wellness are optimized and the core values of the organization are realized for both our patients and caregivers.
* Lead effective care delivery through strong caregiver engagement, wise use of resources, and compassionately hold others accountable for their behaviors and actions.
* Assemble and develop effective teams of caregivers and lead these teams in a complex and changing environment.
* Be accountable for unit adherence to all applicable laws, regulations, policies, contracts, procedures, and standards of performance.
* Develop and mentor their direct reports and plans for succession.
* Be informed by the highest level of evidence available when developing standards and modifying care delivery systems.
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage that start on your first day Retirement program that helps you prepare for your future Life and AD&D insurance Health Reimbursement and Savings Accounts (HRA, HSA, FSA) Well-being: Health assessment and personal coaching to help you meet your goals Incentives for participation in healthy activities Caregiver Assistance Program (for employees) offering work/life services, resources and expertise when you need it Weight management, tobacco cessation and diabetes programs Work/Life Balance: Volunteers in Partnership program to match you with volunteer opportunities that support our communities Support for life events such as birth, adoption, marriage or other changes to your family Ergonomics and injury prevention to promote safe work environments Paid time off Disability benefits Career and Development: Tuition reimbursement to support your education as you tackle your career goals
To learn more, please email your resume to us along with the best days and times to reach you. Please be sure you are sending us the best, most updated version of your resume.
Affinity Executive Search
Peace Health send resume to