IT Support Project Coordinator
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE POSITION,NOT C2C,NOT CONTRACT, WITH NO VISA SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE OF ANY KIND, AND WE DO NOT WORK WITH ANY THIRD PARTY CONSULTING FIRMS. YOU MUST CURRENTLY LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CONTRACT POSITION.This is not a remote position, and relocation is not available for this role, please consider that before applying.
* Provide excellent customer service while resolving technical issues
* Ensure that tasks requiring customer input or action are consistently followed up on to keep projects moving and resolutions within SLAs
* Respond and triage incoming service requests via email, phone, or face to face
* Analyze and escalate major challenges to Senior Network Administrators or other vendor support teams
* Coordinate service requests and planned maintenance
* Manage tasks to SLA compliance
* Experience providing exceptional Customer Service in a technical role
* Moderate to advanced project coordination experience
* Must have strong Active Directory experience, and DNS, DHCP, and exposure to O365
* Strong experience with PC Imaging, VoIP, and exposure to Citrix or other virtual systems
* Moderate to advanced help desk or NOC experience
* Proven ability to learn new technologies efficiently
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Bachelors Degree with at least 1 year of experience, or Networking certifications with 3+ years of help desk experience
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
* Certifications: CCNA, MCSA, A+, Network+, etc.
* Ticketing and monitoring experience
* ConnectWise, Remedy, Spiceworks, Solarwinds, Nagios, etc.
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.