Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Monitor company compliance with Federal, State, & Local EHS laws implementing or providing recommendations to ensure compliance and systematic sustainability.
* Proactively address safety issues and concerns for employees.
* Directs EHS improvement strategies:
* Continuous Improvement Program
* Conduct accident investigations with follow-up as necessary
* Conduct new hire safety orientation
* Complete necessary job safety analysis
* Maintain safety audit program and ensure its sustainability
* Evaluate safety training needs and coordinate with department managers and supervisors for implementation of needed/required training.
* Organize required inspections: Crane, Fire Department, OSHA, EPA/DNR.
* Maintain appropriate regulatory documentation
* Responsible for managing environmental performance:
* Remediation activities such as coordinating Groundwater treatment, soil vapor extraction, and other activity.
* Oversee reporting requirements: air permit management, auditing for compliance, and water management.
* Risk Reduction which includes developing, managing, and directing projects which improve our environmental risks
* Sustainability which includes proposing, implementing, and directing activity to become a more environmentally sustainable company.
* BS in Safety (The client really likes U.W. Whitewaters Occupational Health and Safety degree)
* Possess or has the ability to obtain ASP (CSP preferred) certification within four years.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills within all levels of the organization.
* Demonstrated effective training ability.
* Must be familiar with Safety regulations; familiarity with Environmental regulation a plus.
* Possess strong computer skills and competent in spreadsheet, database, and word processing skills.
THE COMPANY OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
* Health and dental insurance
* 401K with match
* Paid vacation and holidays
Jump start your career and apply now! We review all resumes and applications submitted. A staff member will contact you directly if you meet the qualifications for the position.Sorry, no visa sponsorship is available.