Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Overseesthe activities of the Sanitation Supervisor and sanitation team members carrying out the cleaning assignments and inspections.
* Conducts and participates in internal and external audits of Sanitation Programs.
* Ensures full compliance to the highest standards of quality and food safety to meet all Federal, State, local regulatory and customer requirements as it relates to sanitation.
* Remains a key member of the management team and provides technical support and guidance to manufacturing in support of the operations objectives.
* Purchases plant cleaning supplies, equipment, and PPE for sanitation staff.
* Recommends and proposes continuous improvement systems, policies, and procedures and review of sanitary design of equipment.
* Bachelors degree in food science or related field is preferred, but will consider equivalent experience.
* Five or more years of experience in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment in sanitation.
* Knowledge of SQF, GMP, HACCP, OSHA, Food Allergens and Food Safety Regulations.
* Better Processing School Required.
* Food Safety Certified Preferred.