Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Bachelors degree required.
* 5+ years background in a Plant Manager role.
* Experience working in a fast paced plant environment.
* 5+ years of food industry experience required.
* Experience coaching, mentoring teams on how to be successful.
* In-depth awareness of HACCP, ISO and FSAI.
* Control all costs that directly affect the plants performance.
* Conduct and lead all operations within their plant.
* Administer a team of six direct reports.
* Accountable for all QHSE initiatives across the site.
* Responsible for all site capital projects.
* Drive a continuous improvement mind-set within plant environment.
* Form relationships with customers at all levels
Christopher & Banks
First Step Recruiting