Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* 2+ years supervisory experience in the food industry.
* Bachelors degree preferred, degree not required.
* Must be able to work overtime and/or weekends when required.
* Bi-lingual (Spanish-English) is a benefit.
* Administer a safe work environment for all personnel.
* Collaborate with all departments to assure a coordinated work relationship exists at all times.
* Keep accurate and up-to-date records.
* Embolden suggestions from employees which will improve production, quality, safety, and/or control costs of production.
* Comply with safe work practices, follow GMPs, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
* Address management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
* Responsible for Food Safety and Food Quality of MFI products.