Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* BACHELORS DEGREE IN ENGINEERING OR TECHNOLOGY REQUIRED.
* MASTERS DEGREE PREFERRED.
* 5+ YEARS PROGRESSIVE RESPONSIBILITY AND SUCCESSFUL MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE.
* SMALL PLANT MANAGER BACKGROUND OR LARGE PLANT DEPARTMENTAL INVOLVEMENT REQUIRED.
* MINIMUM OF 10 YEARS OF PROGRESSIVE EXPERIENCE IN A MANUFACTURING SETTING.
* Familiarity of line balancing, SMED, 3P, standard work, control plans and overall lean knowledge.
* Knowledge of MRP, JIT, Kanban manufacturing systems and TQM problem solving techniques.
* Project Management knowledge. Demonstrated ability to manage a project through all phases of the project; conceptualize, plan, budget development, execution and delivery against original scope required.
* Excellent computer skills.
* Lean manufacturing background including Kaizen, KPIs, OEE and Root Cause Analysis.
* MANUFACTURING MANAGER is responsible for leading the business unit in developing and executing manufacturing processes to achieve shared objectives across the facility.
* Provide leadership and continuous improvement to the Assembly Team in quality, cost/productivity, delivery and safety.
* Train, coach/mentor associates on behavior relevant to the companys values, policies, procedures and performance standards.
* Work with other Manufacturing Managers and departments to make facility process changes, and assures that OSHA regulations are met.
* Complete other duties as assigned by General Manager.
Kobelco Compressors Manufacturing Indiana Inc