Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED REQUIRED.
* BOILER, AMMONIA AND ELECTRICAL EXPERIENCE.
* 5+ years of industrial maintenance experience.
* Project management skills.
* Supervisory experience.
* _THE MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR_ is responsible for scheduling, supervising, and perform any and all maintenance functions.
* Develop, implement and monitor a Preventive Maintenance Program throughout the plant.
* Manage identified Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the Maintenance Department.
* Participate in Safety Training and ensure Maintenance Technicians are fully trained in all safety related practices.