CPA Firm Audit Seniors
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
Essential Duties 1. Responsible for all Senior level services rendered to clients in the functional areas of audit, assurance, and management advisory services.
2. Review audit work papers, financial statements, and reports to management.
3. Involved with the administration of the personnel function as it relates to acquisition, training, retention, and utilization of accounting staff. Recruits or assigns individuals to recruit students at selected colleges and universities.
Supervisory Responsibilities 1. Responsible for the development and training of semi-seniors and staff accountants.
2. Must be familiar with the qualifications of all staff members for the development and instruction of their training needs.
Minimum Qualifications: 1. At least three years experience in public accounting, demonstrating a proven progression in audit complexity, scope, and research.
2. Bachelors degree in accounting required.
3. Minimum one year experience supervising and directing work of staff auditors.
4. Minimum of forty hours of continuing education is required each year to maintain and develop technical and business skills.
5. A current and valid certified public accountants license is preferred and will be required prior to promotion into management.
6. Prefer experience with a Big-4, national, or large local CPA firm specializing in external financial audit, preferably with exposure to high tech clients.
1. Possesses a complete knowledge of the firm their philosophy.
2. Participates in career development program to improve managerial, communication, and interpersonal skills.
3. Support colleagues and value others contributions
4. Outstanding oral and written communication skills
5. Excellent interpersonal skills
The firm also has a need for additional Partners, Managers, and Seniors in Los Angeles, San Jose, and Woodland Hills.
Key words: CPA, CPA, tax, tax, audit, audit, assurance, assurance, IPO, Big-4, Big-4 CPA, SOX, SOX
Affinity Executive Search