Contract Risk Manager
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Experience in sourcing and contracting services.
* Prepare, review, negotiate, revise, proofread, redline and finalize contracts.
* Provide revisions/responses for contracts during negotiation process.
* Negotiates contracts with vendors.
* Develops internal relationships with customers.
* Design, develop, and draft unique agreement structures.
* Manage contracts for customer and provide administrative support and time management.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Analytical skills and attention to details.
* The ability to maintain a confidential and professional relationship with clients.
* Ability to create and manage spreadsheets and data.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel is required.