Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Associates Degree in Mechanics or Electronics required.
* 2+ years of mechanical and electrical maintenance and supervisory experience.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
* Understanding of basic mechanics, welding, electrical, fabrication, preventative maintenance, plant operations, PLCs, general electrical and government safety regulations.
* Capable to recognize problem situations and take appropriate steps to resolve.
* Basic computer skills with ability to input data into the SAP system.
* Supervision of maintenance crew.
* Manage repair parts inventory.
* Create work orders and PMs.
* Responsible for installing new equipment.
* Troubleshoot problems with equipment.
* Schedule crew overtime.