Process Improvement Leader
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* 4 year degree is a must have.
* 8+ years of related experience.
* Six Sigma Black Belt or Six Sigma Green Belt a must have.
* HVAC or Automotive background highly preferred.
* Expertise with a broad toolbox of statistical skills for modeling and prediction.
* Hands-on Factory Floor and Manufacturing experience.
* Understanding of process best practices and barriers of implementation.
* Looking for a strong business savvy/financial acumen understanding.
* Must be able to lead and motivate cross-functional project teams.
* Knowledge of conversion costs and business KPIs.
* Comfortable being hands on out on the floor, business savvy, can manage conflict, results driven and looking for someone who is promotable.
* Responsible for leading and managing the dynamics of cross-functional process improvement projects and business-wide improvement initiatives.
* Identify, suggest and implement best practices to facilitate best solutions and methods that will optimize processes in all areas.
* Work with main clients and project business leaders to identify the gap between current and desired results.
* Analyze current processes and design improvements.
* Employ Six Sigma into organizational operations to accomplish business objectives.
* Work with senior level management to integrate the Six Sigma or a related approach.