Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN 2ND SHIFT
JOB SUMMARY:Troubleshoot and repair items such as power supplies, control boards, actuators, controllers, indicators, etc. utilizing various types of test equipment such as meters, signal source generators, oscilloscopes, etc.Locate and repair defective soldering on PC boards and sub assembly boards.Read and follow setup procedures found in maintenance instruction manuals for various types of equipment such as check weighers, metal detectors, oven control systems, speed control systems, etc.May perform other functions as assigned.
* Minimum one to two years experience as aMaintenance or Industrial Electrician.
* Capable of repairing speed controllers, heat controllers, Icore type check weights, metal detectors, Nordson glue systems, Avery labeling equipment, and photo detection systems.
* Basic math and reading skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and at times independently.
* Must be accurate and detail-oriented.
* Background inelectrical, plumbing and HVAC preferred.
THIS JOB OFFERS THE FOLLOWING
* Outstanding opportunities with a world-class organization.
* Excellent benefits, including:
* Comprehensive healthcare
* Opportunity for career advancement.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR SUCCESS:
* Innovator and leader in change.
* Promote and utilize others talents.
* Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
* Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
* Leadership style yields influence and trust. Youre not just the boss.
* Achieves results.
CONSIDER THIS BEFORE APPLYING:
* Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
* Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
* Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?