Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
LOCATION:Grand Rapids, MI
JOB SUMMARY:Acts as the liaison between the Maintenance Manager and the maintenance crew. Provides guidance and evaluation of maintenance crew, as well as providing training and coordination of events. Key member of maintaining high plant standards.
* A two year technical degree is a plus. Must have proven mechanical/electrical experience for a minimum of 3 years.
* Minimum of three years of experience in a manufacturing supervisory position.
* Food industry experience is preferred but not required.
THIS JOB OFFERS THE FOLLOWING
* Outstanding opportunities with a world-class organization.
* Excellent benefits, including:
* Comprehensive healthcare
* Opportunity for career advancement.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR SUCCESS:
* Innovator and leader in change.
* Promote and utilize others talents.
* Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
* Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
* Leadership style yields influence and trust. Youre not just the boss.
* Achieves results.
CONSIDER THIS BEFORE APPLYING:
* Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
* Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
* Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
Independence Medical Services
Fusion HealthCare Staffing
Affinity Executive Search
Wright & Filippis