EHS Manager Manufacturing
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
Environmental Health and Safety Manager
Location:Grand Rapids, MI
JOB SUMMARY: The Environmental Health and Safety Manager position is accountable for effective safety compliance and creating and maintaining a positive and safe employee relations environment.
* Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Environment/Health/Safety
* 5 years related experience and thorough knowledge of both State and Federal safety, health and environmental regulations in a manufacturing environment.
* Must come from a manufacturing background -- not construction.
THIS JOB OFFERS THE FOLLOWING
* Outstanding opportunities with progressive and growing organization.
* Excellent benefits, including:
* Comprehensive healthcare
* Opportunity for career advancement.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR SUCCESS:
* Innovator and leader in change.
* Promote and utilize others talents.
* Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
* Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
* Leadership style yields influence and trust. Youre not just the boss.
* Achieves results.
CONSIDER THIS BEFORE APPLYING:
* Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
* Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
* Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?