VP of Medical Management | Health Services - RN
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
MILWAUKEE... ON THE SHORES OF LAKE MICHIGAN...YOU WILL FIND ITIS A VERY COMFORTABLE PLACE TO ENJOY LIFE...RICH IN HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL ATTRACTIONS, ANDTHE PERFECT PLACE FOR EXPLORING THE OUTDOORS.
COMPANY OFFERS GENEROUS RELOCATION & PERKS, INCLUDING TUITION & STOCK OPTIONS
JOIN AN ALREADY SUCCESSFUL LEADERSHIP TEAM AS THEY CONTINUE TO IMPROVE OUTCOMES AND QUALITYIN WI.VP WILL ESTABLISH AND IMPLEMENT THE STRATEGIC VISION FOR ALL MEDICAL MANAGEMENT AND QUALITY FUNCTIONS.
This is an IDEAL opportunity to bring your innovative ideas andsuccess stories to an organizationthat values and listens to their clinical leadership. Exceptional analytic support andfinancial resources tobolster your opportunity for success.
- Review and analyze all activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department progress.
- Participate with executive committees on special studies.
- Administer and ensure compliance with NCQA standards.
- Participate in staff, departmental, committee, sub-committee, community, State and other activities, meetings and seminars.
- Be involved with provider education and contracting activity as appropriate.
Successful candidate will have Bachelors degree in nursing, or equivalent experience.
18+ years of clinical nursing, quality improvement, and management experience in an MCO | health plansetting.
Thorough skills & knowledge of quality improvement practices.
Familiarity of medical information systems, medical claims payment process, medical terminology and coding.
Familiarity of case management practices, managed care, and Medicaid programs.
Familiaritywith NCQA accreditation process and standards
Infiniti North Shore
Affinity Executive Search