Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Offer great care to all patients!
* Attend meetings to convene with other employees to enhance the businesss services.
* Continue education by attending in-class training.
* Balance scheduled appointments and keep up to date with procedures when needed.
* Up to date, valid license to practice dentistry in the state where you are currently providing care.
* A DDS/DMD degree.
* A completion certificate of a residency.
Paradigm Medical Staffing
Vohra Wound Physicians
All Star Recruiting