C#/Labview Software Engineer
Posted on Nov 29, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Work with both mechanical and controls engineers to define, design, develop and implement software solutions. Emphasis on creating effective, efficient, and intuitive HMIs using C#.
* Implement, install, and test on automated equipment.
* Produce both technical and user-oriented documentation.
* Train users on how the interface controls the machinery.
* Track status and communicate progress effectively to project leads and to management.
* B.S. IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, COMPUTER SCIENCE, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, OR SIMILAR, OR 5 YEARS OF HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE WITH PROVEN ABILITIES.
* Minimum of4 YEARSof active engineering experience in C#.
* 4 years experience setting up HMIs.
* Labview experience would be great.
* Adept at planning projects and working independently with superior communication and documentation skills.
* Visual Studio Experience.