HR Business Partner
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
The HR Business Partner will implement HR strategies, processes, policies, systems and metrics that contribute to the overall success of the business. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; conflict resolution; team building; coaching and leading employees to improve; addressing complaints and resolving problems; documentation; and setting an example of superior behavior, attitude and performance.
Reports to the General Manager of the manufacturing facility.
* Ensures compliance with all Federal, State and local regulations.
* Manages unemployment claims & represents the company during hearings.
* Consults/advises client groups regarding people solutions
* Collaborates with line leadership in problem solving, in pursuit of corporate and team goals.
* Administers exit interviews and assists in the preparation of separationpaperwork.
* May be required to provide recruiting services
* Researches, manages, and resolvesEmployee Relations issues.
* Primary contact for leadership and employees regarding HR concerns.
* Conductsbenefit, compensation, employment law &business procedures training.
* 5+ years of HRexperience including employee relations, recruiting and benefits administration
* BA degree required with a major in Human Resources or related field
* Background in employment law and other government compliance regulations is preferred
* SPHR or PHR certification preferred
* English, additional Language (Spanish) of advantage
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* High energy, with the ability to work in fast-paced environment
* Computer proficiency - Excel, Power Point, Word and ADP software.
* Capable of building strong relationships internally and externally
* Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues
* Annual Salary of $75k - $85k (depending on experience)
* Full Medical/Dental/Vision package
* 401k with company matching
* Paid Holidays Paid Vacation
* Educational Assistance
_BECAUSE OUR CLIENT IS CONCERNED ABOUT COMMUTE DISTANCES, RESUMES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE CITY, STATE AND ZIP CODE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION._
Omaha World Herald