Senior Technical Consultant
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
SANTA CLARA, CA
JOB SUMMARY OF THESENIOR TECHNICAL CONSULTANT:
Sr. Level Technical Consultant withSignal Processing and Communications experience is required to assist customers in the application of company tools in their projects for one ofour clients in California. This client is a developer of tools that are essential in the creation ofnext generation technologies in communications, controls development, and other related areas. In this position, you will work as a consultant to wireless technology developers, making sure theyre correctly using the tools in areas such as HDL Code Generation, Communications, and Signal Processing. If you have good experience with modeling, simulation, algorithm development, and wireless technologies, this could be the job for you.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR TECHNICAL CONSULTANT:
* Improve the company tools and assist customers in the application of thesetools for their projects
* Simulation of physical layer LTE or 5G wireless technologies
* Design digital baseband and front end algorithms for wireless systems
* Technical application of company tools forHDL Code Generation, Communications andSignal Processing.
* Management and tracking of task lists, requirements, and customer interaction
* Guide the team members and they areadequately utilized
* Collaborate with Sales staff and customers to sell consulting services.
* Create service proposals by gatheringcustomer requirements andestimated project costs
* Collaborate with the development teams to improve the products by identifying the defects and by gathering the customer requirements for enhancements
* Write conference/journal articles and participating in technical committees or local professional society chapters
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE SENIOR TECHNICAL CONSULTANT:
* Bachelors degree along with relevant experience. Masters or PhD preferred
* Strong knowledge of signal processing and communicationsalgorithms, theory, and standards such as 3GPP and IEEE
* Knowledge of software-defined radios for wireless prototyping and test
* Strong knowledge ofMATLAB, Simulink and Stateflow
* Systems-level experience withFPGA and SoC platforms, such as Xilinx Zynq and Altera SoC
* Knowledge of digital modulation techniques, adaptive equalization and MIMO
* Experience with V2X (Vehicle-to-Infrastructure communications), RADAR, and/or LIDAR would be a plus.
* Previous experience providing services or acting as the "face of the team" to customers, internal and external.
* Ability to work as a member of a cross-functional team.
COMPENSATION OF THE SENIOR TECHNICAL CONSULTANT:
Salary Range: $130,000-165,000 / year, depending on experience
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Travel:Onsite and Offsite facilities (average around 20%, with some periods up to40%)
Relocation Assistance:Subject to Review
Visa Sponsorship: TN visa only
KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS MAY BE HELPFUL:- Technical, Consultant,software ,programming, MATLAB, simulink,modeling ,LTE, WLAN , 5g, wireless,algorithm ,radio,prototype, test,HDL ,Signal,Stateflow ,FPGA , SoC,Xilinx Zynq, Altera,IEEE , 3GPP, "digital modulation",adaptive?, MIMO,V2X?, "Vehicle-to-Infrastructure",RADAR, Lidar
Intero Real Estate Services
Intero Real Estate Services