Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Manages financial risks, financial planning and forecasting and financial records within a specific business or process.
* May also manage other finance disciplines including general accounting.
* Provides hiring, promotion and disciplinary action recommendations, as well as performance evaluation and feedback for direct reports.
* Maintains and compiles data for the preparation of operating reviews.
* Implements financial plans and policies.
* Partners with business or process managers to continuously improve strategies and drive business results.
* Prepares and consolidates business plans, including the annual budget process, and all additional periodic forecasts requested by business leaders.
* Develops and implements business polices in coordination with other departments.
* May manage general accounting function(s) and develop team responsible for the preparation of reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances, and other financial results.
* Implements processes and controls to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and Corporate accounting standards/policies.
* B. A., Accounting, or related discipline
* 5-7 years of Controllership in a manufacturing environment
* Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma within 3 years;
* Accounting Certification Preferred (ex. CPA, ACA).