Compensation & HR Operations Analyst
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
This is a multi-faceted role that include performing a full range of Compensation Analyst responsibilities along with HR Operations. This is a visible and significant role where you can be the driver of change and creator of new practices, processes and policies. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career and be a driver of change and improvement. Our client offers an exceptional compensation/benefits program .
As the HR OPERATIONS & COMPENSATION ANALYST, you will be responsible for overseeing and administering employee compensation and recognition programs, establishing the company's pay structures, approving bonuses and commissions, and administering executive compensation programs. Position reports to the CHRO/VP of Human Resources. You will work closely with the HR Leadership team to develop and enhance compensation strategies and initiatives for the entire organization. You will act as trusted advisor and compensation expert to internal customers and Human Resources in delivering expertise, guidance and support to facilitate/advocate on compensation and recognition programs and activities.
HR Ops & Compensation Analyst, will oversee and administer employee compensation and recognition programs, establish the company's pay structures for all pay grades, approve bonuses and commissions, and administer executive compensation programs. Will work closely with the CHRO to develop and enhance compensation strategies and initiatives for the entire organization. CHRO is a comp guy, so very knowledgeable, good mentor/leader to learn from. He wants the Comp An to own comp for the company. Strong analytical skills, skilled in developing and reports for the Execs and be comfortable making presentations to Execs.
* 4-7years of compensation analysis and planning experience including: researching and analyzing information, reporting, compensation and wage structure, performance management, HR performance metric analysis and reporting, benchmarking analysis, classifying jobs and employees, employment law, workers compensation, tracking budgets and expenses, competitive analysis, strong attention to detail.
* 1 year of supervisory experience is desired
* Bachelors Degree in HR, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or Accounting required. Masters in same or related fields is preferred.
* CCP, CEBS, PHR or SPHR or other professional or industry-related certifications is preferred.
* Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Intermediate HRIS systems experience
* Strong math and analytical skills
* Strong experience in creating and generating detailed financial and management reports especially for ROI analysis, benchmarking and reporting
* Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills (written and verbal) are highly desired, but not required. Spanish preferred, not required.
* Travel: 10-20% of work time and as required. Relocation is not available. Must live within a commutable distance of Chicago and its western suburbs. Will spend 3 days a week in Aurora and 2 in downtown Chicago
XPO Logistics, Inc.
XPO Logistics, Inc.