Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Servicon Systems Inc
Shift Days Mon- Fri
Shift Hours (Start) 6:30 AM
Shift Hours (End) 3:00 PM
Work Shift Schedule 5/40
Overtime Eligible Yes
Relocation Eligibility No
Travel Required Seldom
Background Requirements Criminal Background check (may include DMV, Credit)
Citizenship Must be able to provide proof of work authorization
Clearance (Live Scan) No
Security Clearance Status Able to Obtain
Security Clearance Type Secret
Rate of Pay USD $12.00/Hr.
Servicon Systems, Inc. is a provider of progressive cleaning solutions that is changing the face of the commercial cleaning industry. We offer a dynamic and innovative culture at the forefront of cleaning technology and training. We have been successful for over 40 years and continue to embrace change and improvement. Above all, we are a company that truly values our people.
The Security Escort is directly responsible for escorting employees, vendors, contractors, and visitors that have been screened, cleared, and granted access by the client's Security Department onto and throughout the facilities. The security escort position requires familiarity with security programs, badging processes, security procedures, and other escort job responsibilities.
• Escort visitors to scheduled assigned work/delivery areas and ensure they are always within sight and wearing properly issued badges while on the premises.
• Prevent unauthorized exposure to client proprietary data by ensuring visitors do not use personal electronic devices or client workstations unless they have received formal approval from the client and immediately notify onsite security and escort scheduler if any security breech takes place.
• Inform visitors that all persons, packages, containers, and vehicles are subject to inspection at any time.
• Document the daily escorting logs accurately, ensuring all visitor badges are returned upon completion of visit.
• Ensure safety procedures are always followed and that PPE (personal protective equipment) is issued and worn in the appropriate assigned work areas.
• Ensure equipment and vehicles are in good operating order or communicate non-working equipment to Servicon manager for repair.
• Drive a company vehicle to perform assigned job duties if required at job site, ensuring that all company and client driving regulation and policies are followed, and inform manager immediately if driving privileges have been lost or license has expired.
• Attend all safety meetings and report unsafe conditions to the manager and/or client's Facilities Department.
• Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Problem-solving and critical thinking capabilities
• Calm, poised, and professional demeanor
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information