Administrative Assistant - Operations
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Servicon Systems Inc
Category Administrative/Customer Service
Shift Days Monday - Friday
Shift Hours (Start) 8:00 AM
Shift Hours (End) 5:00 PM
Work Shift Schedule 5/40
Overtime Eligible Yes
Relocation Eligibility No
Travel Required None
Background Requirements Criminal Background Check
Citizenship Must be able to provide proof of work authorization
Clearance (Live Scan) Yes
Security Clearance Status None
Security Clearance Type Not Required
Rate of Pay USD $0.00/Yr.
Servicon Systems, Inc. is the leading facilities maintenance contractor servicing the aerospace, industrial, hi-tech, and commercial sectors in southern California, Arizona, and New Mexico. Servicon has built up an impressive customer base which includes primarily Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as some of the most successful property management companies in the region.
Being part of this team and helping them be successful is its own reward! The Operations Administration Assistant will also work directly with the Healthcare Operations team in support of employees, clients, and operations team members. Handling critical tasks from simple to complex, the selected team member will do so with an eye towards detail and excellence.
- Provide administrative support by handling phone calls and email, scheduling meetings, and coordinating department events.
- Partner with Operations team managing contact and relationships with client stakeholders. Work closely with client assigned staff to document issues and escalated areas of concern. Provide support for staff in areas such as shift assignments, payroll, and timekeeping. Coordinate Quarterly Business Review: information gathering, presentation preparation, and scheduling.
- Work collaboratively with Operations management team and Human Resources in support of hiring activity such as entry of job requisitions, interview schedules, post-offer/pre-employment candidate tracking, new hire onboarding, badging, and site access. Oversee collection of relevant employee file documents, with specific emphasis on maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
- Serve as team expert for corporate workforce management systems: Recruiting, HRIS, Timekeeping, Payroll.
- Work closely with Operations team to manage billing and accounting reports: headcount, supplies, account changes, discrepancies.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years related experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and engagement skills, strong customer-service orientation
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and possess strong organizational skills
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality and appropriately manage sensitive information
• Mid to advanced expertise with Microsoft office products: Word, Powerpoint, Excel