Retail CLUB Membership Manager
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Cabela's Inc.
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure ! Cabela's has an opening for Club Membership Manager at our Tualatin, OR retail store.
Oversees and drives the Cabela's CLUB program account acquisition, activation, sales, customer experience, expense management, Outfitter development and regulatory compliance as a member of the retail management team. Lead design and execution of strategies to enhance key performance indicators that drive revenue. Serve as primary CLUB liaison in the retail store with CLUB and retail store management. Ability to consistently exceed customer expectations and show commitment to Cabela's Core Values.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead design and execution of account acquisition for retail store. Drive strategies around referral programs, staff training, performance management, incentives and recognition and other approaches. Lead design and execution of Cabela's CLUB activation and sales generation through influence of Outfitters and Managers to gain buy-in within other areas of the business. Coach, lead and model customer service strategies and CLUB integration into service standards and expectations. Review and analyze reports on dashboards for relevant performance metrics. Lead development and execution of corrective action planning for store for targets being missed.
- Lead execution of all Cabela's CLUB operational and compliance programs and coordinate and improve execution of all CLUB Booth operations to further drive Cabela's CLUB performance and compliance. Execute all training, communication, account management, adding points, payment at retail execution and use of promotional materials. Ensure compliance with all regulations and successful completion of audits and review. Supervise staff on execution of all related responsibilities within the CLUB booth and throughout all departments within the store.
- Lead execution of all CLUB promotional offers, program pitch delivery, program services, marketing materials and Outfitter interaction for all Outfitters in the store. Ensure all CLUB promotional offers marketing materials are placed to expectations and Outfitters are properly trained on the promotion.
- Serve as the lead of the CLUB Instant Issuance process, including plastic and supply inventory, dual control, proper documentation, training and user management.
- Lead Cabela's CLUB labor and talent acquisition and development of CLUB Booth Outfitters including scheduling, recruitment, hiring, and performance appraisals and issuing appropriate discipline steps as needed.
- Serve as the primary CLUB liaison for the retail management team, updating and communicating on all performance, actions and decisions related to Cabela's CLUB. Primary CLUB contact for Asset Protection, Human Resources, Lincoln CLUB and Divisional Leadership regarding issue resolution and investigations. Partnership with internal and external partners for onsite and offsite events.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 to 4+ Years Sales, Management, Leadership
- Offering Legendary Customer Service involves this position having access to be able to run programs that access the customer's unencrypted credit card, to be able to retrieve unencrypted cards for handling mail in returns, CLUB Visa Cards when customer is on site and left cards at home, research transactions for lost receipts, etc. With this said, this position requires the ability to access customer information including unencrypted credit cards.
- Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
- Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
- Must be able to place product on/off conveyor, trucks, shelving, etc.
- Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Cabela's offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.