Machine Operator Level P2
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by Rockwell Automation
Summary/Scope of Position:
Position Summary :
At Rockwell Automation, you will be joining an incredible team of talented individuals who strive for best in class. We have an opening in Mequon, WI for a Machine Operator position. This position sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines used in the production of the company's product. The Machine Operator works from electronic displays, process sheets or written/verbal instructions given by Team Lead or Supervisor to perform production tasks and also checks and inspects operation against predetermined tolerances.
May perform one or more of the following:
*Minimum Qualifications :
Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
High School Diploma or GED
At least 18 years of age
A minimum of 1 years of related experience in a manufacturing or electronics environment
Preferred a minimum of 2+ years of related experience in a manufacturing or electronics environment
Basic Computer Literacy
Basic Reading and Writing
- High school diploma or GED required
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future for this job opening.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret engineering instructions, drawings, routings, and/or bills of material.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a variety of hand and power tools.
- Demonstrated ability to Hand Solder surfacemount components
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to set priorities and work independently
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects with or without accomodation.
- Ability to operate moving and lift equipment and climb tall ladders.
- Ability to handle different types of wiring if necessary.
Operations & Engineering Services
Supply Chain and Operations
No. of Positions:
Mequon - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.