Bilingual (English & Spanish) Community Outreach & Marketing Specialis
Posted on Nov 22, 2018 by UnitedHealth Group
- Support the Sales / Marketing team in assigned territory
- Establish new relationships and maintain existing ones
- Collaborate with Sales Agents and Agent Managers to understand their needs
- Share our mission to help people live healthier lives, throughout the communities we service
- Create educational and sales events within our targeted population
- Execute, plan and coordinate resources (i.e., Vendors, Partners, etc.) to ensure a successful event
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding targeted growth, retention, and enrollment expectations within assigned territory
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of Community Outreach field experience.
- Intermediate (or higher) level of experience with Microsoft Office (Create presentations with PowerPoint, create and edit documents with Word, and sorting and filtering data with Excel).
- 1+ years of marketing experience within a matrix organization
- 2+ years of experience in a deadline driven environment
- 2+ years of experience managing and prioritizing several deliverables
- 2+ years of proven experience influencing and collaborating with others
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area
- Must be able to travel within territory and work evenings and weekends, when required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- 1+ year of experience with Medicare and / or Medicaid
- Knowledge of CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) Marketing rules and regulations.
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.